Monday, August 22, 2011

Entry #1..short and strange

Aug 22, 2011 - Monday.
Edit: just thought I should note that if you only want to read about the dream hit "read more" the first paragraph is like, sort of unrelated.

I was going to put up an entry yesterday but decided against it, the contents of yesterdays dreams aren't very clear to me since I was uh, drinking that night ^^;

Today's entry may actually be a bit sparse on detail, the way this works is right when I get up I come and make a blog post- I shouldn't have checked any of my news before doing this...you see, apparently Jack Layton died today. I'm not really into politics at all, but this guy was a cool guy, and the one time I had to vote in our elections I voted for him =( so yeah...hearing that first thing in the morning knocked me out of things for about 30 minutes. I may buy a bottle of sake tonight to remember him...=(
Little known fact: Yuno likes to drink.

Okay the dream.

The earliest part I remember was this guy who recently graduated from my university coming to talk to me and some friends, he was bragging about how he made $50,000 on Prince Edward Island doing something tech related. It's sort of strange because this person does not have the capabilities to make that much money in one summer, however he certainly would brag about it.

Next, I'm sitting in a room with a certain internet friend from the land down under, we're talking on our computers though - not IRL despite being in the same room. He tells me that he has to go sabotage someone's relationship for some reason (details weren't very good), and I'm like "That's okay, I'm learning about Tom Sawyer", and indeed there were two people there telling me about how I should go check out the Tom Sawyer museum (does it even exist?). It was really odd. I got distracted though, this next part may appeal to readers...

On my computer screen I was thrust in the middle of a touhou spellcard, one that I've never seen before so I guess my head just made it up. It involved three people, the first one was Lyrica Prismriver, the second was Cirno, and the third was the person from stage 5 of UFO (sorry too lazy to look it up), an odd combo for a spell card but whatever. I don't really know how to describe the spellcard, it involved a lot of spinning lasers (like that one Satori spell in SA), moving up and around their heads, etc., it was fun.

I looked back over at my friend, his attempt to sabotage someone's relationship didn't quite work. I forget if it backfired or they saw through the attempt, but I do know it wasn't successful. Better luck next time? ^^;

That's it.

1 comment:

  1. >Little known fact: Yuno likes to drink.

    /人◕ ‿‿◕人\

    >He tells me that he has to go sabotage someone's relationship for some reason (details weren't very good).

    Pfft, they were very justified, I bet.

    >his attempt to sabotage someone's relationship didn't quite work

    There's always next time..

    >1280372221843.png

    Time to fap.

    ReplyDelete