Thursday, August 25, 2011

Entry #3, Glorious pantsu..and boats

Aug 25th, 2011 - Thursday

Honestly a bit surprised I have an entry for this. I was at a party last night and while I didn't get absolutely hammered I was having a good time, so I wasn't expecting to remember the dream.
Bit fragmented, I couldn't get home to the computer right away so there was about 3 hours between the dreaming and the typing of this post. Luckily the events were vivid enough I'll have enough to write about.

So it starts off with me in on a mattress in an empty warehouse comparing pantsu of different anime characters...ranking them and seeing if I could tell which ones were used and what not..it was uh, yeah. If you know me you may know I'm a bit pervy sometimes..pantsu is a favorite thing to think about =x

It was strange, because the faces of the anime character to whom the pantsu belonged were actually on the pantsu, for example, Yui had some orange / yellow stripe pattern and her face was printed on the left, who prints their face on their pantsu? O_O well whatever.

There were quite a few there, characters from ichigo mashimaro..azumanga and madoka. I just kept arranging and rearranging.

The next part is interesting, I remember being on a small boat with my uncle, aunt, and one of their kids. My uncle was vehement about telling me how much he likes fishing and hunting and how I should get into it. For now though, he said driving the boat was all I could do. So...I did. We weren't in water though =x the boat was on a trailer and I was driving it like...on the streets. Very odd.

Teleport again, me and the uncle are ice fishing. That's it.

3 comments:

  1. It must be nice to dream of pantsu. I had a nightmare that I was being chased last night. It was bad enough that it woke me up. Would have been nice to have dreamed of pantsu chasing me instead.

    Only the greatest fisherman drive their boats through the streets and fish from the earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >who prints their face on their pantsu?

    Sounds like a pretty good idea. Nobody would lose their pantsu ever again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting dreams, especially the first one. And now that you mentioned it, I think I had a pantsu related dream not too long ago.

    >Would have been nice to have dreamed of pantsu chasing me instead.

    Haha.

    ReplyDelete