Monday, August 29, 2011

Entry #5, Scattered Fragments from 3 Separate Dreams.

Aug 29th, 2011 - Monday

I don't remember much detail from most of these dreams, but I'll write down the parts I do remember.
First Dream
I'm in a run down building. It's a mix between apartments, and a school for underprivileged children. The layout is very confusing, I'm trying to find my apartment (I guess I moved there) but I can't. There are other residents sort of standing around watching me, I'm worried that if I reveal where I live they'll come and rob me.

In my wanderings around this building I come across one of the classrooms that's used to teach kids aged 7 - 17. The teacher is wildly mean, like yelling at everyone to finish their test and stuff. She was ignoring me for the moment.

She went up to this little girl and started telling her how she was too stupid to finish the test etc., etc., the little girl was just trembling a bit, I'm like right beside them watching this unfold, then the little girl whispers "Fuck you" to the teacher, the teacher is like "Fuck me? Fuck you!" and she grabs the kids head and swiftly brings it into contact with her knee. At this point I start yelling at the teacher "You fucked up! You don't knee children in the head bitch!" and she was wondering who I was, I told her I wasn't a student and I was going to get the media down there and expose her whole sick operation.

So I did, the last thing I remember about the dream is the media swarming the teacher talking about how such a huge scandal it was.

You don't knee lolis in the face man!

Second Dream
I've witnessed somebodies murder. I know that, and I know that earlier in the dream I did actually witness it but now that memory is very hazy. The cops are trying to find out who did it, and although I'm not the person I'm connected to them. They come into my room and start searching and find a key, somehow the key was important.

I bring my girlfriend (there was a part of the dream as to how I exactly acquired one but I forget it, and no I don't have a IRL gf), to the courtyard to speak with my mom and my brother. We need to tell her about the murder and make her understand why we did it and now why we need to move far away.
that's all for this one!

Third Dream
I'm at my friends house, this is a RL ex-friend. We were split up in a very unfortunate way and I have reoccurring dreams of what the friendship would be like if the events that split us up never happened.

Anyway, I'm at his house with his three little sisters. One of them is going in for surgery in the morning and I need to stay there overnight to organize her room so it's nice and clean for when she gets back. The dream involved a large amount of putting toys into plastic cases.

That's all I remember from this one.

Strangely enough, the first dream happened earliest in the night (I know because I woke up after it), the second two happened later on- and yet they're more hazy.

4 comments:

  1. >I told her I wasn't a student and I was going to get the media down there and expose her whole sick operation.

    Hero.

    I enjoy reading your dreams [spoiler]and psychoanalyzing you[/spoiler] very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >You don't knee lolis in the face man!

    Ne'er a truer word was said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. >I'm at my friends house, this is a RL ex-friend. We were split up in a very unfortunate way and I have reoccurring dreams of what the friendship would be like if the events that split us up never happened.

    I thought I was the only one. Well, I'm probably never the only one when thinking about... anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some neat dreams.
    Loved the knee part.

    ReplyDelete