Saturday, August 27, 2011

Entry #4, An encounter with a very disturbing man

Aug 27th, 2011 - Saturday


This dream is just plain weird so let's get into it.

It begins, me and some of my friends meet this guy who is hosting a party. We decide to go, he has a very huge house. It's like...a mansion with very ornate stuff all over. There is a library, a big dining hall..it's like the batman mansion or something.

So we're there just chilling, and I go to the bathroom. This guy like lived on his own I guess, so the bathroom only has a clear glass door. I'm sort of uncomfortable using a toilet if everyone walking by can see what's going on...so I walk around the rest of the bathroom (it too, was huge). I came across a sauna, and a few of my friends from Finland were in there (how original). I said hello to them and talked with them for a few minutes.

I go back to the bathroom deciding that I really have to go, I don't really care if people can see- but then I look out the door and about 150 people have filled the dining hall and they were all eating and partying. Wow. Maybe if it was the 1 or 2 guys in the sauna I wouldn't mind but I definitely can't use the bathroom like this.
It pretty much felt like the above pic ^^^^^^^^^


So I say fuck it. I go back into the party and begin socializing. This is where things take a turn off the deep end, a cop comes and starts breaking things up. I'm not worried because I have my ID on me and legal age in Canada is 19, to be honest I sort of begin acting like an ass to this cop (which isn't like me). He was very fat and kept demanding to see our id's and stuff. I wasn't complying. He got angry and turned into this demonic figure that I can only describe as Kassadin from League of Legends
He was angry at me but I just kept taunting him, then he was like "We need some intense music". So he found a black metal record and put it on, except it was pretty whiny to be honest. He kept bitching and bitching about how people who have had relationships and complain don't know "true pain", he was saying stuff like "You don't even get this music", and at this point his body looked like above pic but his face had morphed into some strange corpse-paint thing from a black metal album cover of sorts.

So basically a fat cop turned into kassadin who turned into a whiny goth kid that no one understands. Makes sense? =/

Well, shift scenes. I'm walking with an undercover cop in my city and I tell him this story. The cops face freezes and he's like "You didn't tell him your name or show him your ID did you?" I said I hadn't. He was like "Okay that's good...that was the deadliest man in the world. We call him dragon. He used to be my partner but then he went missing along with my wife, we suspect he murdered her. Ever since then he goes around to parties and kills anyone that shows him their ID" (lolwtf?)

Then we're approached by that very guy. He is holding a stick and he is dressed up like some black metal dude. The cop is visibly shaken. He's like "You...where is my wife?" The "most dangerous man in the world" picks up his stick and begins laughing, he points it at a wall where a demonic mark has been inscribed, then from the end of the stick he blasts three holes in the wall and this cops wife steps out, except she is fat, disfigured, and her face has been scratched off.

Me and the undercover cop go to try and help this lady who has been hurt really badly, no idea where the disturbing dude went, but when we get to the lady she just stops moving, and then, no joke, she is sucked into and eaten by a vagina like thing in the wall. It was hairy, large, disgusting, and had veins popping out of it. The cop is now very upset and is all "We couldn't do anything for her".

So that was my dream. When I woke up this was me:


3 comments:

  1. Your dream made me laugh quite a bit. It kept getting sillier as you went along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I thought, "Okay, usual bathroom with people watching thing, gotcha." Then your dream went completely insane. Couldn't stop laughing at the most dangerous guy in the world going around to parties and killing people that show their IDs. Wow. That's brilliant. Thanks for an amusing read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, oh damn, that vagina part.
    This is gold.
    Gotta love dream plots, they always make the most sense.

    ReplyDelete